ONE HEART, TWO HOMES
Co-parenting Children of Divorce to a Positive Future
Let us help you
- Meet the needs of single and remarried families.
- Enhance your organization’s curriculum library.
- Create a source for on-going funding of family resources.
- Ultimately, all of this can be accomplished at NO long-term COST!
FULL PRICE: $467.00**
**Suggested program fee of $25 for each attendee. Kit includes 20 workbooks which will generate $500 from participant fees. This will allow organizations to completely recoup the initial investment and continue to purchase workbooks as needed.
Ship Date Fall 2014
One Heart, Two Homes: Course Kit Includes
- 10- :30 minute class sessions for small group classes and seminar formats
- Sessions divided into 30- :10 minute lesson segments for use in one-on-one counseling
- Leader’s Guides and Leader-Equipping DVD
- 20 participant workbooks
- Promotional graphics, video and audio for website and social media campaign
- Pre-designed publicity brochures and posters (easy to customize)
- Press release templates (Word documents)
- Print advertising templates (PDF and jpg formats)
- Recommended publicity timeline
- Videos (includes 1:20 minute video promo spot)
- Radio spot (download radio spot for customization)
- Access to our Leaders Forum (each kit includes a private code for access)
- Find a Group listing on our Web site (free service to help promote your classes)
One Heart, Two Homes equips your organization with the tools needed to conduct an effective, on-going program for parents who are raising children between two households. The information is designed for step parents, single parents, extended family members, caregivers, counselors and teachers/guidance counselors who work with parents. Includes interviews with 33 guests, including nationally known leaders, teens in divorced families and adult children of divorce. One Heart, Two Homes promises to be life-changing for parents walking the complex path of co-parenting after divorce and in remarriage.
Flexible presentation format allows for a variety of applications:
Small Groups / One Day Seminar / Individual Counseling
This DVD Small Group Seminar Kit is designed to be led by a volunteer group facilitator who will oversee the meeting, show the DVD and facilitate small group discussion questions following each segment. The 10 week seminar features nationally accredited authors, counselors and leaders, parenting experts and everyday co-parents who are currently on the journey.
There are breakout segments that include information for specific developmental stages (toddler, school age, teenage and adult). Panel discussions from actual children of divorce and adult children of divorce are included as well as many role-playing examples that help parents understand life from the child’s perspective. Music, poetry and visual artwork are included as sources of inspiration and encouragement.
Each attendee will receive a workbook that includes areas for note taking and is full of extensive information and resources that reinforce the topics of discussion. Leadership training resources and publicity materials are included in the Starter Kit as well as promo videos, radio spots, a press release template, print advertising templates and a recommended publicity timeline.
This “all in one” starter kit will serve 20 people initially; additional workbooks can be ordered in packets of 10 for $149.95 plus shipping.
**Suggested program fee of $25 for each attendee. Kit includes 20 workbooks which will generate $500from participant fees. This will allow organizations to completely recoup the initial investment and continue to purchase workbooks as needed.
For information: 615.871.4264 Seminar@CoparentingInternational.com www.CoparentingInternational.com